Classic!
Bla! Random post, actually, I've nothing to blog about, cause life is still the same old routine everyday, wait till the weekend comes, then I'll have more things to blog about.
Anyway, As you know, I bought a new pair of sneakers, Air Force One's Supreme(Kobe Bryant). Super dope. Hahas! Though, I'm actually not a big fan of the AF1, AF1 is actually how I put it, A MUST have to those people who actually collect shoes or enjoying buying sneakers. AirForce are THE classic kinda sneakers in the sneaker world. It's been around for 25 years,and it have developed into more then a sneaker, it's a culture. Not many know the history of the AF1, to those who dont know, Air Force Ones back in 1982 when it first started, was set out to be a pair of Basketball sneaker, but the impact it made was so big, it develope more then just a pair of Basketball sneaker, it was A must for everyone back in the U.S in the early days, it was a fashion, A CULTURE. Till now, ONLY one player in the NBA is still wearing AF1, and that player is Detriot Pistons', Rasheed Wallace. Of course, AF1 now , is more like a culture shoe, Look around carefully, in singapore, how many people you know actually own a pair of AF1, I'm sure many of them at least own a pair of Nike AirForceOnes'. AIRFORCEONE! My newest baby! YEAH! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAS! POWER!
Anyway, The song, Classic by Nas,Rakim,KRS-ONE and Kanye West is super dope lah!I shall just pick out a couple of lines from the song that I find it super sick. Dope!
"This is the difference between MC’ing and rap,
Rappers spit rhymes that are mostly illegal, MC’s spit rhymes to uplift they people." - KRS-ONE
"What they definition of Classic is
Timeless, cause age don’t count in the booth
And your flow stays submerged in the fountain of youth" - Rakim
DOPE!
Bla! Random post, actually, I've nothing to blog about, cause life is still the same old routine everyday, wait till the weekend comes, then I'll have more things to blog about.
Anyway, As you know, I bought a new pair of sneakers, Air Force One's Supreme(Kobe Bryant). Super dope. Hahas! Though, I'm actually not a big fan of the AF1, AF1 is actually how I put it, A MUST have to those people who actually collect shoes or enjoying buying sneakers. AirForce are THE classic kinda sneakers in the sneaker world. It's been around for 25 years,and it have developed into more then a sneaker, it's a culture. Not many know the history of the AF1, to those who dont know, Air Force Ones back in 1982 when it first started, was set out to be a pair of Basketball sneaker, but the impact it made was so big, it develope more then just a pair of Basketball sneaker, it was A must for everyone back in the U.S in the early days, it was a fashion, A CULTURE. Till now, ONLY one player in the NBA is still wearing AF1, and that player is Detriot Pistons', Rasheed Wallace. Of course, AF1 now , is more like a culture shoe, Look around carefully, in singapore, how many people you know actually own a pair of AF1, I'm sure many of them at least own a pair of Nike AirForceOnes'. AIRFORCEONE! My newest baby! YEAH! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAS! POWER!
Anyway, The song, Classic by Nas,Rakim,KRS-ONE and Kanye West is super dope lah!I shall just pick out a couple of lines from the song that I find it super sick. Dope!
"This is the difference between MC’ing and rap,
Rappers spit rhymes that are mostly illegal, MC’s spit rhymes to uplift they people." - KRS-ONE
"What they definition of Classic is
Timeless, cause age don’t count in the booth
And your flow stays submerged in the fountain of youth" - Rakim
DOPE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home